Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update 8-19-13: PRG upper mounts are SOLD.

i still have the 5100's for sale $220 shipped (lower 48).

thanks,

Travis

ORIGINAL POST:
hey guys, i got a couple things up for sale.

pair (2) Bilstein 5100 adjustable front shocks with a pair (2) of PRG billet upper mounts (no coils included).

the upper mounts completly replace the factory upper mount and also act as a 1" spacer. With the shock set on the lowest adjustment and factory springs this set up will give 1" lift, with the shock set on the .5" setting you'll get 1.5", etc.

all parts are new/un-used and include all hardware, the upper mounts aren't on PRG's site, but can be seen on their Facebook page.

price is $300 shipped (lower 48 states)

i'm having a problem uploading the pictures, but if you shoot me a pm with your number i can text a pic to you.

if you have any questions, let me know.

thanks,

Travis

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Im interested in the upper mounts price on those since the other guy wants the shocks ..

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$220 shipped for the shocks
$80 shipped for the billet upper mounts

I got a PM from a member just after I posted this, if he falls through I'll split the sale between you guys if ya'll are still interested.

Thanks,

Travis
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
471 Posts
Just out of curiosity, is this a new part from prg? (The "billet upper mounts" I mean)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Cool deal im in for the mounts of the deal falls threw . Cant find them on prg's facebook page ? Text me a pic . Sending my cell # via pm...

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all PM's/texts responded to.

as for the upper mounts. they are a replacement for the factory stamped steel upper mount. they give 1" of lift over factory mounts (being machined thicker than stock they act as their own spacer), they are they are threaded and use bolts to attach the mount to the coil bucket (making it easy to add other spacers to them without having to worry about the factory stud length), these are simular if not the same mounts used on the budget radflo package that greg offers.

if anyone has any other questions let me know.

Travis

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Billet upper mounts are sold!

Still have the 5100's for sale, they are boxed up and ready for a new home $220 shipped to you (lower 48), or make a reasonable offer... I need these gone, I got to make room for other stuff!!!

Travis
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 13 of 13 Posts