Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aurora LED lights are the highest quality lights available. They are just as good if not better than Rigid Industries lights.
Check out Aurora lights in action on my Facebook page: Customer Installs

You can order lights listed on my website www.OffroadGorilla.com at a discounted price, contact me for discount details. All items listed in stock on the website will ship within 3 days.

Or

Wait until I restock my store and I'll add your lights to my store's order at GB pricing for you.

I don't know when I'll place my next inventory order with Aurora it depends when my inventory gets low, please don't ask me.

I'll post up here when I'll be ordering next and offering the GB pricing.

During GB orders I can also offer custom light options like: white light housings instead of black, any light in a spot or flood beam pattern, amber instead of white LEDs.

Light models and specs can be seen here: www.offroadgorilla.com, below, and attached.

My email for any questions: [email protected]

Attached is Aurora's full product line you can order anything listed. PM me for price list, include your email address.

The prices I send you include shipping to your door, full wiring harness, stainless steel hardware, and appropriate mounting bracket/legs.

I also sell the Gorilla Devil Horn mount which allows you to put a 40" light bar on your 2nd Gen very easily and cleanly. Info found here (http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=75906)

Aurora Product Testing Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTVBux4mmUE&feature=youtu.be

40" Aurora D-Series light bar with OffroadGorilla.com Devil Horn mounts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
What diameter mounts do I need to mount my alley lights to the stock roof rack tubes?

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Finally installed my 2" flush mounts from the last group buy. Bad boys are bright!
You should not wire these directly to your reverse lights they are entirely too bright to be using on the road in that manner.

·
on line
3,592 Posts
Finally installed my 2" flush mounts from the last group buy. Bad boys are bright!
Dang.. As bright as mine are, Those things in the back bumper.. are brighter then most headlights on cars!. That's a good set up for backing up Or down a trail. Or loading/unloading gear.

Do like mine, They be BRIGHT and sure light things up. They did light up a Badger, trying to do a Suicide by X.. FAILED.. Good for a Faster heads up, for deer avoidance. Heck, they are made Tough, would survive deer/Elk Impact.. ( Elk maybe?)

Great lights.. Worth every penny..

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Dang.. As bright as mine are, Those things in the back bumper.. are brighter then most headlights on cars!. That's a good set up for backing up Or down a trail. Or loading/unloading gear.

Do like mine, They be BRIGHT and sure light things up. They did light up a Badger, trying to do a Suicide by X.. FAILED.. Good for a Faster heads up, for deer avoidance. Heck, they are made Tough, would survive deer/Elk Impact.. ( Elk maybe?)

Great lights.. Worth every penny..
Rear lights are also good when some Dbag is tailgaiting u at night....
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update: 4Dec2013
I am expecting delivery of the lights in the very end of December. It will take me ~1day to verify all the lights and ship them out to you. I'll send you your tracking info once I generate it.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
180lbs of kick ass Aurora lights on their way!

Tracking now claims I'll get them next Friday 1/3/14, If it is true I should be able to ship them to you guys that Saturday, stayed tuned.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you missed the group buy:

You can order lights directly off my website www.OffroadGorilla.com at those prices.

Or

Wait until the next GB which will happen when I need to restock my store or their is enough interest on here (min. 10 lights).

Once I start hearing people interested on a new GB I'll start a new thread.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update:
Tracking now claims I'll get them next Friday 1/3/14, If it is true I should be able to ship them to you guys that Saturday, stayed tuned.

I spoke to FedEx. The first tracking number was for the shipment to reach the US, a new tracking number has been assigned today with a deliver date of 1/3/14.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update:
Good news I got a call from FedEx this morning and the lights are here!!

I'll pick them up after work today and hope to ship them to you guys tomorrow evening.

·
on line
3,592 Posts
Great news.. Thx.

shall be nice to have lights when backing up Or loading Trailer.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts