Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I have been sitting on an ARB locker for the C200k (it is unused and still in the box) and a set of Doug Thorley shorty headers (also unused),for over a year now, and have decided that rather than spending a ton of money to get the locker installed and time to install my headers, I could really just use the money a lot more. I do not have any pictures with me now but will get some up later in the week. I live in Indianapolis and would ship on your dime.

Individual pricing

Locker- ~875$ Shipped
Headers- sold

Cheers,

Adam

·
on line
1,656 Posts
I still have my headers boxed up in the garage as well. If you decide to keep we could always do an install day. I plan on doing the install this summer. GLWS

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price updated in OP, I will also entertain offers for the parts individually or a pair. I'm not in a huge rush to sell them, but I really don't need my truck to be more capable. It already gets me into situations where I should not have my DD.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Darn wish i saw the b-pipes earlier . Im allways late :crybaby:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not sure he meant $875.00 shipped to Germany, but I could be wrong. I just wish I had the cash, it would be mine right now. Not sure Bill Me Later works for private sales.
Yep, gotta change that, back in the states now. Still new, my bad
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
That is a damn good deal on the locker . Wish this was around when I bought mine could have saved $125 !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts