Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2nd Gen Xterra CSF All Aluminum Performance Radiator (CSF7029) $349 Shipped!

Get the best radiator for your truck. 2 rows of cooling means a better cooling capacity over OEM rads.

Direct drop in replacement for the OEM Xterra and Frontier radiators that can lead to your transmission getting ruined beyond repair due to SMOD.

Order Here

CSF radiators are engineered to the highest specifications. Each radiator fits exactly the same as the original manufacturer part which means there is no need to move fittings, drill additional holes, or stretch hoses to get them to fit properly. Drop it in, bolt it down, and hook it up with no unpleasant surprises!

THIS PART FITS
2005 - 2015 Nissan Frontier 4.0L
2005 - 2012 Nissan Pathfinder 4.0L & 5.6L
2005 - 2015 Nissan Xterra 4.0L

Note: You may need to supply (3) M6x1.0 15mm bolts for the upper shroud and fan mount to the radiator. CSF has started including them but this doesn't guarantee the rad you get will have them included.

CSF Radiators are made from military grade aluminum to surpass any other radiator on the market for quality and durability. Each radiator undergoes the most testing we've ever seen, with everything from burst pressure to wind tunnel testing, CSF demands the most out of their radiators to ensure they are the best performing and highest quality radiator you can buy. Each radiator is designed to have drop in fitment, and require no modifications for installation. CSF even ensures their packaging is the best. Each package is built to withstand a 10 foot drop to make sure that when you get your radiator, it's flawless.

CSF Radiators Feature:

Drop in radiator requires no modification for install
Designed with OE fitment specifications
TIG welded military grade aluminum
"B-Tube" technology keeps even the most demanding engines cool
Undergoes leak, thermal cycle, burst, vibration and wind tunnel testing
Ideal for any type of racing or daily use.
"Show Stopper" mirror finish

·
Super Moderator
4,235 Posts
Did I read the checkout information correctly that there is no sales tax or shipping charges?

Your really tempting me, even after all these years touting the Koyorad.

I'd mention "group buy," but those words sometimes touch off a sh*tstorm around here.
:surprise:

I'll start hoarding my spare change.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did I read the checkout information correctly that there is no sales tax or shipping charges?

Your really tempting me, even after all these years touting the Koyorad.

I'd mention "group buy," but those words sometimes touch off a sh*tstorm around here.
:surprise:

I'll start hoarding my spare change.
You got it right free shipping and no sales Tax*!

*Unless you ship it to MD then we have to charge sales tax.

·
West North Central Regional Moderator
9,791 Posts
damnit. i've been thinking mine is about done...

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
OP, should figure out the right size/length bolts to go in that top tank for the fan shroud, and throw them in for a few more bucks. The plastic calsonic uses a coarse thread, the mounting holes on the CSF have a machine thread. IIRC, there are three in question - all right at the top. Great radiator, love mine.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OP, should figure out the right size/length bolts to go in that top tank for the fan shroud, and throw them in for a few more bucks. The plastic calsonic uses a coarse thread, the mounting holes on the CSF have a machine thread. IIRC, there are three in question - all right at the top. Great radiator, love mine.
News to us thanks for the heads up.

When we install ours in the next couple of weeks we'll figure out the correct sizes needed.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I'm pretty sure I used some leftover factory rad skid bolts, and had to shorten them a bit so they wouldn't bottom out. It will be really obvious when you compare. This is the only difference, and it's very minor at that. I would highly recommend getting new insulating foam that sticks on the radiator tanks. You can see the upper and lower pieces in the nissan parts diagrams.

·
Same Country as Bucksnort
14,613 Posts
Dammit, now I want one. I already gave you my snorkel money. Chris, will you buy me one?

Have you ever been on video camera with hungry farm animals :):):)

we might be able to make this work for you.............

1 - 20 of 40 Posts