Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through my garage the other day and I found the AirFlow snorkel that I bought about two years ago for my 2006 Xterra. I never got around to installing it, deployed for half a year, Xterra got totaled, and the snorkel got lost in the garage.

At any rate, it fits 2005-2012(i think) Xterras and it is brand new (I took it out of the bag to look at it). Price is $400 shipped so let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the interest guys and I'm answering the PMs in the order that I've received them.

Also, I need to update my profile because I've moved recently and I'm in Northern Virginia now.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Money sent….bank account drained even more….lol The never ending money pit of the Xterra.
Sometimes that makes me glad I don't have mine anymore (not really though). Just shipped it; emailing tracking info to you shortly.

Thanks again for everyone's interest and thanks to XterraTSP4 for clearing up some space in my garage!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Sometimes that makes me glad I don't have mine anymore (not really though). Just shipped it; emailing tracking info to you shortly.

Thanks again for everyone's interest and thanks to XterraTSP4 for clearing up some space in my garage!
Posted via Mobile Device
I could have an extra $400 for gears…..why o why did you have to sell this tom me haha jk. Thanks again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts