Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Replaced my rear hatch this past weekend with a nearly new one I located. I'm going to be scrapping my old one for metal, but before I do I took off the wiper motor, locking mechanism, handle assembly, interior brake light, brake light cover, and the large plastic piece that covers the interior of the back hatch. I don't really know what any of this stuff is worth, but I've seen the prices new and think what I'm offering is fair:

Wiper motor - $20
ExteriorHandle/Lock Assembly - $13
Interior Grab Handle - $8
Rear Windshield Fluid Nozzle - $6
Brake light tan plastic cover - SOLD
Locking mechanism - SOLD
Interior Brake light - SOLD
Rear Hatch plastic interior cover - SOLD

Oh and I also have:

Rear Gate "Nissan" Burger - $5
Rear Gate "SE" letters - $5
Rear "X TERRA" emblem - SOLD

I will be shipping from 33813 (Central Florida).

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually could use the interior plastic cover. Would need it shipped to 21224
I'll get you a quote tomorrow and will get back with you. Would you like pics of it or anything? I believe it has some scuffs and scratches.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Do you have the rubber bump stop for the tailgate? I dont know if they are the same as the 2011 model but if they are i need one. Let me know. I can even text you pictures and dimensions of the one i have to see if its a match.

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Do you have the rubber bump stop for the tailgate? I dont know if they are the same as the 2011 model but if they are i need one. Let me know. I can even text you pictures and dimensions of the one i have to see if its a match.
Unfortunately the new hatch I got didn't come with them so I had to re-use my old ones. There are about 8 Xterras at a parts yard an hour from my house. If I'm ever back out there I'll see if I can't get the guy to just let me grab them off.

Cool thanks. Pictures wouldn't hurt:
[email protected]

thanks
I had already taken the pics and uploaded them to imgur by the time I saw you provided an email address :geek: Here ya are anyways. Shipping is $25.06 for UPS ground to your zip you provided. They classify it as an "oversized item"...

http://imgur.com/tiTcxAq,xbK22JJ,95rMs9k,0n8s9aK#0

do you happen to have the washer fluid nozzle? one of the clips on mine broke and it just dangles now...
I KNOW I had it and placed it somewhere, I'm just having trouble figuring out where that "place" is :withstupid: If I find it I'll let you know, but I may have thrown it away. I really don't know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Unfortunately the new hatch I got didn't come with them so I had to re-use my old ones. There are about 8 Xterras at a parts yard an hour from my house. If I'm ever back out there I'll see if I can't get the guy to just let me grab them off.
Hi there from Brevard! What junk yard is this?? I'd love to have a parts source nearby!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Replaced my rear hatch this past weekend with a nearly new one I located. I'm going to be scrapping my old one for metal, but before I do I took off the wiper motor, locking mechanism, handle assembly, interior brake light, brake light cover, and the large plastic piece that covers the interior of the back hatch. I don't really know what any of this stuff is worth, but I've seen the prices new and think what I'm offering is fair:

Wiper motor - $20
Locking mechanism - $10
Handle/Lock Assembly - $13
Interior Grab Handle - $8
Interior Brake light - SOLD
Brake light tan plastic cover - Free + shipping
Rear Hatch plastic interior cover - SOLD

Oh and I also have:

Rear Gate "Nissan" Burger - $5
Rear Gate "SE" letters - $5
Rear "X TERRA" emblem - SOLD

I will be shipping from 33813 (Central Florida).
Im interested in the locking mechanism. Shipping to 48320. Please PM the quote and paypal address to submit payment

Thanks
Ramiro
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 24 Posts