Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rear hatch lock actuator, used $25 shipped to CONUS. I thought mine was bad so I got this one. Well happens that my hatch handle key cylinder was rusted, and nothing was wrong with the actuator.

Wheel adapters $150 shipped CONUS
Seat covers front $70 shipped

PayPal accepted, buyer pays PayPal fees.

Thanks
Ramiro

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
on line
425 Posts
Hey Trevluk, tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. Are you still interested in the lock actuator?

Thanks,
Ramiro Munoz

Hey man, sorry just got back from the mountains. I was doing some research to double check the problem with my rear hatch lock and it turns out my issue is with the cylinder, not the actuator, (latch handle works but can only be unlocked with the remote, key does not work in cylinder) so I am going to pass my dibbs on the actuator. You wouldnt by chance have a cylinder for sale would you? Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Trevluk

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem, I understand, that is why I mentioned what my issue was so you didnt end up buying a part you didnt need. I dont have the cylinder, but it costs $46 plus tax new, with its own set of keys, unless you want to have it keyed to your keys. Be careful removing the handle from the hatch and the cylinder from the handle as rust may weld the nut to the bolt and it may break the plastic welds. Use wd40 or some kind of rust penetrant.

Anyone in need of a rear hatch lock actuator, it is ready to go!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Adding 1.5" wheel adapters that I bought from a member last year, and adding Front seat covers black with the Xterra logo embroided in gray.

The wheel adapters $150 shipped
The seat covers $70 shipped

1 - 20 of 21 Posts