Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I cleaned out the garage today....
all prices are without shipping

OEM Step rails- 150

OEM radio- 60

Xbox w/controller and 15ish games- 100

MODDED XBOX decked out with blue LED's custom box, 160GB hdd, around 30 games already saved to the HDD, several controllers, misc parts- 300

1/3 carat Diamond necklace. Shaped like an "o" with 23 diamonds around it. I paid 185 for it and the relationship fell through..never got to give it...- 150

Toshiba Gigabeat 20GB. I got it for a birthday present but I have an Ipod...It never got used. it has like a GB or music already on it- 150

OEM Mudflaps..all 4- 50

OEM license plate holder- 15?

FLY racing motorcycle folding ramp. chrome steel- 100

Ryobi 1/2 HP router and table. never used- 80

Pics upon request

I think that's it....prices are ALL NEGOTIABLE

I just want to sell..so make an offer!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Yes i got them... Ill let you know. And as for the compressor, i guess with all the holiday confusion the box that I packed the compressor in got wrapped! LOL So ill send it tomorrow.

·
on line
1,165 Posts
1/3 carat Diamond necklace. Shaped like an "o" with 23 diamonds around it. I paid 185 for it and the relationship fell through..never got to give it...- 150
you found this in the garage???
where are you located, interested with the OEM step rails...pix would be awesome...

·
on line
1,420 Posts
where u located? and pics of OEM Step rails.

·
on line
1,420 Posts
where are u located!

·
on line
52 Posts
shutterman0991 said:
No, I did NOT find the necklace int he garage..I knew some one would say that :D

I'm in corpus christi Tx.

Pictures will be up and out tomorrow!
^^^He's in corpus christi TX

·
on line
443 Posts
You have a PM on the Mud Flaps.

·
on line
225 Posts
Just an FYI, I just sent a set of step rails from West Virginia to Maine using UPS Ground shipping and it was $50 to ship them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts