·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM replied. I’ll see if I can find some more of these on my next trip.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got 3 more set of these today. Updated first post with dibbs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wondering on the status. Still see the one set as available and had sent pm for that 4th set back on page 1. Looks like 2 others were interested after me as well. Update?

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dibbs in order for set 4

coloxt 4-4 1:44pm
BillySpivitz 4:34pm
Desert11X 4-4 7:04pm
TadtheSmith 4-16 10:10pm

I grabbed 16 hooks on one trip out there but thought set 4 was incomplete, after shipping out a bunch and looking through all of them again I had a 4th set, set 5 was incomplete.

Coloxt was sent PayPal info on April 12th since he was next in line.

I know I am personally not getting emails when I get PMs even though I have the box checked in my settings to get them. I have seen others post that they don’t get emails about PMs either. I currently have several items awaiting payment that people have called dibbs on and I have sent my PayPal info to. I hate to do it but I think I’m going to have to come up with a dibbs forfeiture rule on items that multiple people are interested in. Given that PM emails are not working properly, does 4 days sound fair to y’all?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Dibbs in order for set 4

coloxt 4-4 1:44pm
BillySpivitz 4:34pm
Desert11X 4-4 7:04pm
TadtheSmith 4-16 10:10pm

I grabbed 16 hooks on one trip out there but thought set 4 was incomplete, after shipping out a bunch and looking through all of them again I had a 4th set, set 5 was incomplete.

Coloxt was sent PayPal info on April 12th since he was next in line.

I know I am personally not getting emails when I get PMs even though I have the box checked in my settings to get them. I have seen others post that they don’t get emails about PMs either. I currently have several items awaiting payment that people have called dibbs on and I have sent my PayPal info to. I hate to do it but I think I’m going to have to come up with a dibbs forfeiture rule on items that multiple people are interested in. Given that PM emails are not working properly, does 4 days sound fair to y’all?
I'm still in. 4 days sounds good/fair.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts