Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I have less than zero time to do any of this so i'm selling all the stuff I got to do a 4.10 regear and M205 swap in my xTerra.

-New Revolution Gear and Axle 4.10 set for a M226 rear end
-New M226 flange from 4x4parts
-New M226 rebuild kit

-New 4.10 gears for an M205 from 4x4parts
-New 29 spline shaft from 4x4parts
-m205 rebuilt kit from 4x4parts
-New Pathfinder V8 CV Shafts from 4x4parts

-I have a full bag of various hardware for rebuilding the m226, and installing the M205.

-3 rib M205, no idea how many miles and partially dissasembled because i was going to do all this myself, but work and life are not allowing that.

I would prefer local pickup and to sell it all in one go, but willing to separate of course.

I have just under $1k into the new parts from 4x4parts alone, so if I could get $1250.00 for EVERYTHING i'd be happy. I'll even throw in a set of brand new NGK Iridium plugs to whoever takes it, plus any other xTerra parts I have kicking around. I need parts gone, space in the garage, and less projects.

Pictures:

Everything:
IMG_20200530_124357.jpg IMG_20200530_124403.jpg IMG_20200530_124407.jpg IMG_20200530_124411.jpg IMG_20200530_124415.jpg IMG_20200530_124417.jpg

Hardware that's in the white mailer bag from Courtesy Nissan for propshaft bolts, seals etc:
IMG_20200530_124433.jpg

4X4parts invoice:
4X4PARTS.JPG

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well, I have less than zero time to do any of this so i'm selling all the stuff I got to do a 4.10 regear and M205 swap in my xTerra.
Would you think about taking on the task of shipping it? I already looked at rates and companies (if my calculations are correct, it could be do-able) I would setup shipping company and pay them directly. You would just have to crate it up. I know you're getting rid of it because of time, and here i'm asking to build a crate to ship it in.

At least as an option if you don't find someone local. Look forward to the photos to check out what you have.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you think about taking on the task of shipping it? I already looked at rates and companies (if my calculations are correct, it could be do-able) I would setup shipping company and pay them directly. You would just have to crate it up. I know you're getting rid of it because of time, and here i'm asking to build a crate to ship it in.

At least as an option if you don't find someone local. Look forward to the photos to check out what you have.
I'd be up for that. I have a spare pallet I could put everything on and cobble together a crate with. I'll get pictures of stuff this weekend. I'm still sorting everything out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'd be up for that. I have a spare pallet I could put everything on and cobble together a crate with. I'll get pictures of stuff this weekend. I'm still sorting everything out.

No rush at all i just started looking at this conversion (again) and wasn't entirely ready, but your complete package is too good to pass up on. I know these don't come around very often. I guesstimated that the crate would be like 30"x30" and 16" tall - Hopefully that's over estimated. Having found different results of weight of the diff, and throwing extra weight for the misc. items i guessed it being just under 200lbs (180)

Again, no rush, and thank you for taking the time to get the photos and possibly shipping.

Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry i've been busy, I'll get a full parts list, and pictures up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
68 Posts
-New Revolution Gear and Axle 4.10 set for a M226 rear end
-New M226 flange from 4x4parts
-New M226 rebuild kit
Don't hate me for checking, but wanted to see how close you are to getting this deal done? I'm more ready than i thought i would be at this point. I lucked out in getting that rear end, and wanna get a jump on this project before the hot weather hits.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, i'm back. Sorry i've been very busy with other things medically (NOT COVID thankfully). I'm going to update the first post with pictures, and get back on this. I'm sorry for the delay.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts