Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just got these back from sm powdercoating. I have 6 sets of 3 inch coil litf spacers for the 05-06 x or fronty 2 or 4wd. They come in a flat black powdercoat finish. They wont rust! Im asking 90 bucks plus shipping. Thanks

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 6 kits. sorry forgot to include pics. They are exactly like the tg and auto spring kits, except they are powdercoated. How do I add a picture? Ill have them on ebay tonite, with pictures...

·
on line
874 Posts
i dunno....its your second post and your already selling somthing....

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I knew i'd be getting that. I feel like im a part of you guys because ive read a lot of the forums, I do it at night after dinner so, but by the time i'm ready to post a comment or something my wife is calling me to bed. So, yeah i guess im still a newbie. But This is a great product and I love the way it looks and rides on my X. I have perfect feedback on ebay, if youd like to check it out my seller name is j-mann86. Thanks. Ill have pics up as soon as i figure out how to...

·
on line
874 Posts
not tryin to "flame" you...

id be interested in seeing pics

·
on line
1,163 Posts
it says on your sig that you have 2" leveling kit, why arent you using your 3" spacers?

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its all good marzterra....
I bought and installed the auto spring leveling kit when i first got my x. Theyre already rusting. So ive got an xtra set that ill put on when i get my uca's. Hopefully soon! I just finished my adjustable shackles. Ill have pics up soon. I might wait to install till i get deavers tho. COME ON TAX REBATE!!!!!

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry it took so long,(not that anyone is really interested), but i figured out how to get pics up. Heres the spacers i have for sale. I have 5 sets for sale. They are powdercoated and wont rust. Flat black.

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I Still have a few sets of these spacers for sale. If youre interested shoot me a price. Thanks

·
on line
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, theyre powdercoated!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts