Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 3.73 gears, ring & pinion for front(m205) and Rear(m226). I got them from a friend who had them installed by 4x4parts in FL. He had them for a couple hundred miles before he decided to swap for 4.10’s. So they are VERY lightly used. I was planning to install but have a baby on the way so just no time for the whole find an m205, perform the swap process.

Willing to ship if you pay. Possibly can get them in a large flat rate so about $20 anywhere in the lower 48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I have a set of 3.73 gears, ring & pinion for front(m205) and Rear(m226). I got them from a friend who had them installed by 4x4parts in FL. He had them for a couple hundred miles before he decided to swap for 4.10’s. So they are VERY lightly used. I was planning to install but have a baby on the way so just no time for the whole find an m205, perform the swap process.

Willing to ship if you pay. Possibly can get them in a large flat rate so about $20 anywhere in the lower 48.

GLWB! (Good luck with baby)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, please!
Could you send the weight/shipping size? I'll try to get a quote to see if it's feasible.
They weigh in @ 30 lbs.

Shipping dimensions are probably 16”L x 13” W x 12” T.

Might be able to shrink the height a little but not much.

·
Registered
799 Posts
This is really tempting. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and I don't think I will be able to for a while yet. Sending a PM in a bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts