Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contemplated running these as an offroad wheel setup, but with the type of trails I run and the X being my daily, I recently went to some BFG AT's, and so far I love them. So, I'm posting my KM2's for sale. They're mounted on Nissan Titan Offroad wheels (6x5.5 bolt pattern). The tires have >85% tread left, and are overall in great condition. A few of the lugs have chips, cracks, what have you, from use offroad.

This would be a great set for someone looking to go to 33's or as an offroad set! Please keep in mind the bolt pattern is NOT 6x4.5 ;)

Price: Looking to get $650 or best offer. I will not ship these, as it would pretty much kill a good deal, unless you have some incredible shipping hook up or something. I can deliver up to 50 miles from my location, so, as far north as San Francisco, south as Salinas/Monterey, and east as Livermore

On with the pictures:

[/IMG]

[/URL]/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
Droooooooooooooooool

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't believe these haven't sold yet haha. I know the price is right on. Lots of craigslist tire kickers

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Potential buyer lined up for today off craigslist. Hoping he takes the wheels too, I've had a set sitting around for too long. I'll update the thread accordingly

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry guys, initial buyer came through and picked the wheels and tires up today

1 - 15 of 15 Posts