Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was an old FS thread, but everything was sold so I'm just editing it instead of starting a new one..

I have a 27" 2011 iMac with Fusion Drive. (128GB SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD) It has a 2.7GHz quad core i5 with 4GB RAM. Comes with Apple wireless keyboard and Apple Magic Trackpad. Great computer and super fast. Everything works perfectly, it's just too big for the space I am in.

I also have a 15" 2008 MacBook Pro. This computer was $3500 new - 2.8GHz dual core, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD + 500GB HDD, comes with extra battery and the power cable is in great shape. No tears or scuffs.

I am asking $1200 OBO for iMac and $500 OBO on the MacBook Pro. Both computers come with Mavericks installed.

Let me know if you have any questions about them. I will post pictures soon.

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't send you a PM. Do you have your settings to restrict PMing? But my paypal is just [email protected]. If you can, PM me your address and I'll ship it out tomorrow

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Blessed by the Rook him self

"Some say, one of his legs get longer when he sees a pretty lady... and that I haven't done one of these for some time and I've forgetten to make up a second thing. All we know is, he's called the Rook."

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good sale, good guy, good town. Might have to go grab a beer with this guy sometime. Also the bumper and hitch looked to be in good shape. Buy his crap so he can buy someone else's crap.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yessir. It comes with 2 cables. One (red) that is just a regular cable, and then one (black) that has a mic/button on it.

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll be honest, I didn't use them as much as I thought I would, but not because of the quality of sound. I originally got them because 1, they're noise canceling. 2, I listened to a friend's and they sound great. 3, I thought I would study better being able to cancel out background noise and listen to music. Unfortunately I quickly learned that I couldn't study that way. I need a quite environment or just a dull, quiet background noise for me to focus clearly. I don't mix music or do much video editing either so they really just sat in the case a lot. I never wound the cable around the headphones (similar to how people do that with their iPod headphones), I always unplugged them and put the cable in the case as well.

I work in an Apple/electronics store and I keep my phone, computer, headphones, etc.. in top shape. I can send you more, detailed photos if you'd like - just email me at [email protected].

PS: I haven't used them in a couple months so I'll find some batteries and double check that all is well.

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They still work.. I almost don't want to sell them haha. It's a love/hate relationship! I almost feel bad for not using them

1 - 20 of 38 Posts