Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am selling my 2012 Xterra PRO-4X. It has a 6 speed manual transmission, 17,500 miles on it, and it Night Armor Grey. I bought it new last August and have had it serviced every 4,000 miles at NIssan dealerships. It has the normal wear and tear for a 1 year utility vehicle and does not have any outstanding issues. I have had it listed locally (Nashville, TN) since April and have had no hits on it, so I thought I would give the forums a try. I made a login on these forums when I originally bought it, but since then I have closed the comcast email account it was linked to and had to create a new one (FYI).

I am looking for $23,500 OBO. My email is [email protected], please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

·
on line
1,431 Posts
Title is a little misleading, it looks as if you are selling it for $17,500. It's clear in the thread, just not the title. My $.02.

·
Registered
168 Posts
My truck at the beginning... good luck man my trade in value was **** so I just decided too keep it. Mines a 2010 make it into a beast my two cents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts