Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gobi ranger just arrived today and install is this weekend or next.

I have full roof rack off a 2012 xterra pro-4x: Off-road lights (Pending), wetbox (Sold), side rails (Rubber gaskets Sold - Plastic feet and metal rails still available), and (2) crossbars (Sold). Only have 14k worth of miles on it, and no changes to oem colors out of the factory.

I'd like to get $400 for everything as a package, but i'm not against parting out if you need some pieces: $250-lights, $50each-rails/wetbox/crossbars.

I'd prefer to move parts asap, and if you need factory wiring and switch give me a heads up.

Buyer pays all shipping from 06401, Ill drive about hour to meet.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sounds complicated. I think I'll just wait for some other options. All funds going towards lift and armor. Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
You forgot the fun part... dropping the headliner, routing the wires properly as to not mess up your side curtain airbags and continue down under the dash for wiring purposes:p
Scaring away the new guys! haha.

Its not that bad dropping the head liner. It would be the same amount of work for any roof top wiring. a couple hours or so and basic wiring skills.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the pic, meant to get to one today and got bogged down at work. That was my reasoning behind the wiring, just need to allocate the time to pull it out...otherwise ill leave it and just run the new wires. Saves a ton of time over ripping the interior apart.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Definitely not complicated; that would be a timing belt change, now that's complicated. But shipping this from WA to CT would be pretty pricey I would imagine. But still a steal!!
Pending on actual length of side rails (<85in) and total weight <100lbs, shipping through greyhound isn't astronomical. Probably around $100-150.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i know earlier in the thread it was said to be an easy swap for a wetbox on an s to a pro4x wet box, now would the pro4x box work on an 05 s?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I want the lights, if you're willing to part with just those. I'll even send you the front panel of my wetbox so you'll have a complete wetbox to sell.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts