Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just installed the Nisstec Ultimate kit with a complete leaf pack swap, so I have some parts to get out of my garage. I'm located in the Atlanta area - I will knock off 10% for local pickup, otherwise buyer pays actual shipping costs from 30022. Truck is 26 months old with only 10k miles (daycare round trips plus camping is most of our mileage).

Stock Nissan Bilstein front shocks w/coil overs - SOLD (pending payment & shipping)

Stock Nissan Bilstein rear shocks - $100

Stock Nissan rear leaf springs - $150

Pics added below.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Weights

- front shocks, est. 35 lbs (for both)
- rear shocks, est. 8 lbs (for both)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Front suspenion!!!

Hey man, looking for some front suspension.

Also, wondering if the mounting brackets come with these parts your selling?

I am SoCal right now. I was wondering if you were in the area?

let me know whats going on.

Thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
128 Posts
Put me down for the front shocks. PM sent.

Can I get you to put one of the front shocks with the coil on a bathroom scale so I can get an idea of the weight? That coil being on there is going to make it seriously heavy and I am trying to get an estimate of the shipping charge. Thanks--

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you still have any of these shocks or struts available? Would you be able to ship to florida? If so, PM me. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Put me down for the front shocks. PM sent.

Can I get you to put one of the front shocks with the coil on a bathroom scale so I can get an idea of the weight? That coil being on there is going to make it seriously heavy and I am trying to get an estimate of the shipping charge. Thanks--
Responded to your pm.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you still have any of these shocks or struts available? Would you be able to ship to florida? If so, PM me. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device
Jeff above has first dibs on the front shocks. You can be second in line. The rest are for sale.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went out and grabbed a few photos of the shocks today. First pics are as they were right off the truck (I caught hell for not power washing the undercarriage before trying install the lift :rant: ), second pics are after 60 seconds with some cleaner and a tire brush. You could obviously clean them up a lot more if you wanted.

I also did a rough measurement with my bathroom scale:
- rear shocks, est. 8 lbs
- front coilovers, est. 35 lbs

Front before & after

Rear before & after

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just wanted to post to let everyone know I received the front shocks. They are in perfect condition, and you can tell they are indeed from a low mileage Xterra. Gravedgr was -wonderful- to deal with, was very honest when I accidentally tried to overpay for shipping. I was ready to send twice the money that was needed for shipping, and Gravedgr could have just not said anything and kept the extra cash. Thanks for being so honest! LOL!

Good luck with the remaining items.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Likewise, I want to say Jeff has been the absolute easiest person EVER to handle a sale with online. He sent the money before I had things packed to ship, and went out of his way to make sure everything on the financial side went super smooth.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
52 Posts
hey, is it $150 for both rear leaf springs? any idea how much shipping to Canada might be? i'm not sure of the dimensions and weights to calculate a price online. thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts