Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in purchasing my 2011 pro 4x roof lights and sending me their standard air dam?

·
Registered
550 Posts
for the record mine were free with a trade fora flat air dam. just to give an idea of pricing.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Fyi: I just started looking into this and the flat air dam from the dealer is about $265 new, the pro 4 set up is well over $1,000.00. You will never get that much out of it but I think at the VERY least, a square trade with buyer paying shipping for both is more than fair. I don't see it as gouging to ask for a little cash either.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please excuse the late response to all of your questions. I am not trying to make a big profit on these lights, just trying to be a contributing member of this community. I am new on here so work with me while I try to figure out how to:
1: post pictures
2: agree on a fair price

I am shipping from Lexington, KY. Local meet can be done, I am willing to work with anybody on this. I will be needing a stock airdam to replace the lights. They are in great condition (no fading, no scratches). I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still Available

These lights are still available for sale, after speaking to a few of the older members, and reading up on past similar sales, the price for the lights will be
$400 shipped to you. Apologies for it taking so long, I just wanted to do the research.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts