Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X SUV. Well maintained and in very good condition. One owner. Non-smoker. Never wrecked.

- Color - Dark Knight
- 4wd with factory locking rear differential.
- 255/85/16 Toyo MTs that are like new - around 4,000 miles on tires - spare is a new matching Toyo MT. Tires haven't even made it to the first rotation.
- 2" Lift using Bilstein 5100s and Nisstec Add-A-Leaf.
- Hefty Fab rock sliders - a special ordered square profile designed by NXRocks.
- DepHep roof rack with customized square tube cross bars that accept Thule accessories.
- Optima Yellow Top battery.
- Storage drawer system for rear - homebuilt but works well. Can be easily removed, if desired.
- 63,000 miles, which is a little high for it's age, but it's seen some highway miles for work.

Love everything about this truck and would love to keep it, but have a company car now and need to let it go.

$17,500. Serious inquiries only, please.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4820557145.html

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X SUV. Well maintained and in very good condition. One owner. Non-smoker. Never wrecked.

- Color - Dark Knight
- 4wd with factory locking rear differential.
- 255/85/16 Toyo MTs that are like new - around 4,000 miles on tires - spare is a new matching Toyo MT. Tires haven't even made it to the first rotation.
- 2" Lift using Bilstein 5100s and Nisstec Add-A-Leaf.
- Hefty Fab rock sliders - a special ordered square profile designed by NXRocks.
- DepHep roof rack with customized square tube cross bars that accept Thule accessories.
- Optima Yellow Top battery.
- Storage drawer system for rear - homebuilt but works well. Can be easily removed, if desired.
- 63,000 miles, which is a little high for it's age, but it's seen some highway miles for work.

Love everything about this truck and would love to keep it, but have a company car now and need to let it go.

$18,000 Firm. Serious inquiries only, please.
Interested in parting out the sliders? I have a 4x with the stock steps I can swap out+money if you want. No scratches or dents. I'm also located in Charlotte.

Also maybe the tires? PM me if anything sounds interesting. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Added link to craigslist ad with pics.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold.

Tough to see it go. Great truck that I really loved.

Hope to see some of you guys on the trails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts