Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out the garage and i have some parts for cheap that you may want. All from a 2010 offroad package unless otherwise specified. Located in Las Vegas valley and most of these items are too big to ship, so pick up only.

Front bumper and bumper shell with fog lights, no damage, like new condition: $100

Cooper discoverer STT 285/75r16, in like new condition, used as a spare only: $10

Front coil springs, i think they were taken off at about 30k miles: Free

Front and rear disc brake rotors, taken off of a 2011 and in like new condition: $40

Front and Rear stabilizer bars: Free

I will also make a package deal, buy the stock bumper and i will toss everything else in for free.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
What the hell??? Hell of a deal! Why can’t you be in San Jose??? I would take everything of your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What the hell??? Hell of a deal! Why can’t you be in San Jose??? I would take everything of your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah at this point i am just making room for other projects so it is priced to move.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No interest?

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's because of the no shipping. If I was local, I would definitely pick these up for spares.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm interested in the front bumper and the rest per your take all offer. I'm in Denver, any chance we could work something out? Heading to moab in early October.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts