Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded to Old Man Emu suspension. I have the OEM front and rear Bilstein shocks and Front OEM Springs. All parts have ~66k miles on them.

Front OEM springs, $25 plus shipping

Front OEM Bilstein Shocks. They seem to be okay, I did not notice any seeping and they seem to rebound okay, with no play in them. $25 plus shipping.

Rear OEM Bilstein Shocks. They seem to be okay, I did not notice any seeping and they seem to rebound okay, with no play in them. Some surface pitting on one of them (probably the one that faced forward). $25 plus shipping.

Feel free to pm me with questions. Shipping by UPS ground.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey dude, pm chrishaynes. He's looking for a set for his wife's X and these would be perfect at a great price

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wargent-
PMed Chris and waiting for a reply. If he doesn't want them, then the front shocks are yours.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Two questions. A. Are they any different than a 2011 S model and will they give better performance? And 2. Any ideas what shipping the whole shebang to Oklahoma would cost? (That is of course if Wargent doesn't want the shocks.). I need to upgrade my stock S suspension a bit.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
209 Posts
Two questions. A. Are they any different than a 2011 S model and will they give better performance? And 2. Any ideas what shipping the whole shebang to Oklahoma would cost? (That is of course if Wargent doesn't want the shocks.). I need to upgrade my stock S suspension a bit.
Posted via Mobile Device
73120 postal code to be exact.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From what I can tell, the springs look to be the same. The shocks are different though and should give you a bit better handling. Anyone care to chime in if I am mistaken here. PM sent on shipping cost for the shocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts