Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Many people have followed this build, it was a long journey, but now it is coming to an end.

I am putting my 2008 Solid Axle Swapped Xterra up for sale. As far as I know, this is the most built 2nd gen Xterra in existence, with all the work done by very reputable builders (LetzRollOffroad and Hunter Offroad)

The basics:

ProRock Dynatrac D60's front and rear
Artec Ram mount on front
Artec truss on rear
Detroit locker in the rear
ARB in the front
Atlas 2.0 with 5:1
42" Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline beadlocks
King remote reservoir shocks front
ADS Racing shocks rear with ADS bump stops
PSC Full Hydro Steering
22 Gallon Fuel Cell
Custom bumpers by Hunter Offroad
Shrock Sliders
Gobi Roof Rack
Gobi Ladder
Gobi Axe/Shovel Mount
Gobi Hi-Lift mount (same key matches both HiLift and axe/shovel)
Stroage box mounted to Gobi rack
40" Vision X 10W LED lightbar
Engo 12000 Winch with Viking Synthetic Line
Cobra 29 LX CB radio with Firestick antenna
Yaesu FT-7900R Ham radio

Asking $40k OBO.
This truck was put together using the best parts, and was fabricated by some fantastic shops, it is not a garage build. Truck has 43K on the odometer, but it has not functioned after the SAS, I have put very little miles on it after the swap, it has been trailered to a couple trail runs and thats it. I feel confident saying it has under 44K. The speed sensor is present on the Atlas, just not wired up.

This is a turn key wheeler, but as with any used vehicle, there will be things that the buyer will want to tweet. It is however capable of going and running any black trail in Moab as soon as I hand the keys over.

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, this truck sits LOW!

If I remember correctly it was 3-3.5" higher than a Titan swap on 35's and a 2" body lift. This is not a mini Gravedigger, it is a crawler, and has the lowest center of gravity possible.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sweet X. Why you getting rid of it?
Low COG is the way to go to minimize roll over opportunities.
For those that don't realize it, that's $$$ just for the axles. Doesn't include all the custom fabrication.
Good luck with the sale.

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, Artec truss was installed, slip yoke on driveshaft replaced, and new ADS shocks installed.

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have the time to wheel it and honestly I could use the money for other more responsible things like paying my student loans.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will consider trade for a 2010+ Cummins Crew Cab

·
Registered
86 Posts
That rig is awesome! I wish I could take it off of your hands. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
What a waste of time and money. Do what you want by all means but to me this is mind blowing to build Somthing up so much and just get rid of it without ever really using it. I hope someone buys it and actually uses it , what a waste not being used its disgusting

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What a waste of time and money. Do what you want by all means but to me this is mind blowing to build Somthing up so much and just get rid of it without ever really using it. I hope someone buys it and actually uses it , what a waste not being used its disgusting
It was supposed to be a mall crawler, but then I got some scratches in the paint and sliders. Now it is useless to me.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Wow, definitely didn't see one coming :-/
I'm gonna curl-up under my bed, suck my thumb and cry myself to sleep :-/

Good Luck with the sale.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 44 Posts