Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: Front and rear bumper SOLD

Sadly the day has come where I am forced to part with the beast I have created. I am getting out of the military, recently had our first child, and I will not be able to afford my Xterra any longer. Currently in Southern California.

Price: 14,500

Year: 2006
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra
Trim: SE
Color: Super Black
Miles: 109,XXX

Mods:

Powertrain & Drivetrain:
Rear Diff breather extension
Volant CAI with powercore
Calmini Snorkel water tight to intake
Magnaflow exhaust with custom Y pipe

Suspension, Wheels, Tires:
285/70/17 BFG AT
AAL
Bilstien 5125 shocks front & rear
PRG Adjustable Shackles
PRG UCA
Stealthed stock wheels

Exterior:
Gobi Roof Rack
Gobi Ladder
Hella 500 x2
Hella500 Black Magic x4
Stealthed tail lights, badges, bumper
Firestik antenna
Fog lights

Interior:
Rockford-Fosgate premium sound system
Midland CB radio with PA & speaker
OTRATTW Contura II Rocker Switches (blue)

Misc:
Rear hatch struts replaced - 175lb
3" PRG front spacers NEW (not installed) (will sell seperately $100 shipped)

Not a single problem with her, runs beautifully. If interested contact me at 818 2765628. or email me at [email protected]

For more pictures: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/4223712915.html

·
on line
1,234 Posts
Gotta post a price, forum rules :)

That aside, that's a real clean looking x, I'm sure you'll find a good home for it.

·
on line
425 Posts
Dude, keep that thing!! You'll have the sickest "diaper getter" on the block! I have 2 kids and the X is great for hauling them and all the gear around! (BUT if you dont keep it and decide to part out, dibs on the CAI!)

:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought I could get around that by just linking the craigslist ad lol. Im looking to get around $17,000. That number comes from kelly blue book + mods.

I actually do love it for the baby, its nick name is The Baby Machine. My main concern now, is that I have to drive from CA to PA, towing a 12 foot trailer that will be fully loaded with my entire house. With all the weight of the mods and drag of the large tires I put on, Im worried it will struggle pulling so much weight that long distance. Last thing I want to have on my hands is a broken baby machine half way through texas. So I am looking at trying to get a truck with the money.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How old is the under the hood pic? That one does not have the burger stealthed and the shrock bumper is not installed.
Under the hood pic is probably a little over a year old. For more up to date pics check out my craigslist ad. These also don't show the shrock rear bumper / tire carrier.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you do decide to part. PM me a price for the Shrok rear bumper, considering that I would also trade you my stock rear bumper.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I thought I could get around that by just linking the craigslist ad lol. Im looking to get around $17,000. That number comes from kelly blue book + mods.

I actually do love it for the baby, its nick name is The Baby Machine. My main concern now, is that I have to drive from CA to PA, towing a 12 foot trailer that will be fully loaded with my entire house. With all the weight of the mods and drag of the large tires I put on, Im worried it will struggle pulling so much weight that long distance. Last thing I want to have on my hands is a broken baby machine half way through texas. So I am looking at trying to get a truck with the money.
If the total combined weight is over the max rating then go ahead and sell it, but if the weight is within range I think your X will be able to handle with the load fine, there are other members that have towed heavy loads for long distances... Just my $0.02

But if you are selling it, glws

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts