Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love this truck and everything about it but i can not afford it while I'm in college. It has 95,000 miles mostly highway. The truck is the dark navy blue color. I just put brand new definity dakota M/T 285/75/16 (33 inch) tires on in december, they have about 5000 miles on them. there is no lift on the truck i just cut a very small part of the wheel well plastic so there is no rubbing. the truck is scratched a little bit because i wheel it but nothing major. the housing on the right (passenger side) rearview mirror has broken off but the mirror and electronic components are there and work fine. a new housing is cheap i just haven't had time to get one and put it on. nothing wrong mechanically with the truck everything is in very good condition. asking $10,700 for everything. I can't figure out pictures on this site so text me or email me for pictures. 908-692-6843, [email protected], located in central NJ near Freehold

here is my craigslist post for pictures
http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/3973724112.html

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Wow another nice priced to sell Xterra. Man where were all these before i bought mine .

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you, and i wheel it in the pine barrens theres a ton of pits down there its about a half hour from me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts