Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am selling my original wheels from my 2006 xterra OR. The tires are in great shape with 10k miles on them. I tried to paint 2 of the wheels and did a poor job. I sanded them down and tried to redo it. After hours of messing with them I gave up. The other two tires are just plasti dipped and I can peel it off and back to original. These will be great for anyone looking for a set to powder coat or paint if you know what you are doing. The tpms are installed and in working condition. I would like to sell all 4 as is but will consider breaking down or selling separate. I am in Memphis, TN and can help in delivery or shipping. $650 obo. I will post pics tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do not know off hand. I need to price out a box and get a better idea. I will get back to you. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
745 Posts
I could be interested in one pending a shipping price to 91423.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the delay. I can box up and ship via Fedex ground for $25 anywhere in domestic lower 48. $100 for wheel and $25 shipping. PayPal is payment method. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
745 Posts
I will take one. PM me your paypal info so I can get you paid.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One good wheel and 2 messed up half paint and half plasti dip available. The 2 bad ones will need sanding and reprinting. $100 for good one and 50 for bad ones. $25 shipping in lower 48. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 17 of 17 Posts