Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, my X is up for sale. :crybaby:
I live in Roosevelt, UT, United States, and am looking for $10,000 USD.
My X is the base model with 4x4 and Automatic transmission.
It only has ~86,500 miles on it, and recently had the service to replace the transmission/cooling system (the '05-'10 recall). It is in great shape, has a few dents and dings, but runs like a champ. I am selling it simply because I now have a commute... and we all know our Xterras are about as fuel economic as bricks :)
Anyway, let me know if you are interested!!! I want to sell it reasonably quickly, I just bought a new vehicle, and I am wanting to avoid double payments. I can help arrange financing (I work at a credit union), but you are free to go your own route as well.
Silver outside, Gray inside.

Has a tow receiver/hitch (with a 2" ball)
Roof Rack
Rockford Fosgate Prime speakers (6.5" component in the front, 6.75" 3 way in back)
Pioneer 6500BT stereo (hands free calling, required in most US states if you want to operate a cell phone while driving)
K&N cloth filter (no cold air or anything, just the stock shaped filter)

I haven't done much in the way of mods yet (and won't be doing them now)

Only downside is that I recently had a 1" hole punched through a tire (doh!!!) so it needs a new tire. Full sized spare (which we all love) is currently mounted. Other 3 tires are basically brand new (around 5,000 miles on them)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, "recall" isn't probably the right word. When I called Nissan USA (who you are supposed to call if your car does the pink foam in the radiator thing) they told me my car didn't have an active recall on it. I finally figured out (after talking to my extended warranty company) that they call it a "Manufacturer's Warranty Extension" When I called Nissan USA a second time, and asked if my VIN had THAT terminology, they grudgingly told me yes, it did.
Long and short, Nissan replaced it all, mostly free of charge ($2,500 that was billed to my extended warranty)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pictures

I will have a bunch of pictures tomorrow. It's too late to take any today. Anything specific you want? I was going to do general outside, general inside, dashboard/miles, stereo system.

·
Registered
238 Posts
general outside, suspension, interior, engine bay, oil pan, rear diff, and any dents / dings / etc...

you can PM me or txt me any that you dont post... i PMed you my number

1 - 9 of 9 Posts