Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
on line
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 9 years of reliable duty, I've decided to sell the X and get back into a full size truck. Here's the specs:

2005 SE 2WD in Granite Metallic
Just under 86k miles
Auto trans, full power, cruise, steering wheel controls
Factory Fosgate stereo system
Trailer hitch
Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires (60-70% life left)
New timing chain/guides @ 83k miles
New transmission and radiator @ 74k miles (SMOD victim)
All work and maintenance done at Raceway Nissan in Riverside
Clean carfax

SOLD

Original owner and I've really taken care of this car. No dents anywhere on the outside, just one small mark on the rear driver-side door where someone chipped the paint with their door. The front and rear bumpers faded really bad so I covered them in bedliner spray. The inside is extremely clean. No rips or stains in the seats, the carpet looks great (the carpeted floor mats are original and slightly worn). Other than the expected warranty Nissan issues (timing chain, transmission, and radiator), the X has been a low-maintenance dream to own.

So what does it need? Seriously, nothing. A new battery by the end of summer, but everything works as it should.

The pics below are no glamour shots - this is how it looks every day so there are no surprises when the tire gloss and trim spray washes off :D

·
on line
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like the truck will be at the dealer this weekend so if the X doesn't sell by Sunday it's going to Carmax.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts