Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
on line
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling to pay off medical bills...

265hp V6 with auto tranny, Off Road model with push button locking diff, traction control and VDC, push button 4WD, skid plates, NISMO grey and blue mesh seats that fold flat in front and rear, cargo area slider/retainer system, PWR everything, cruise, Rockford Fosgate 6disc changer with subwoofer and steering wheel audio controls, cloth AND rubber floor mats, rubber cargo cover, cargo slider system, FirstAid kit... Only option it doesn't have that I'm aware of is the compass rear-view mirror. All maintenance and recalls are up to date! Mileage is approaching 44k. Vehicle is located in Independence, a suberb of Kansas City.

$6000+ of aftermarket all installed since Aug 07...

AC Premium lift kit with Bilstein coilovers, add-a-leaf and extended stainless-steel braided rear brake lines-$1300

Total Chaos upper control arms-$700

ProComp camber bolts-$60

Shrockworks front bumper powder coated grey with shackles(winch capable)-$1000

Shrockworks rear receiver hitch bumper powder coated grey with shackles-$500

Shrockworks rock sliders powder coated grey-$450

ProComp 285/75/16 Xtreme Mud Terrain tires with less than 4K miles-$1300

Volant cold air intake-$300

Poweraid throttle body spacer-$130

35% front window tint-$80

I am an ex-Honda dealership mechanic so I performed all the work myself and it has been done right! There are no known mechanical/electrical issues at this time and everything is sorted out with the lift...alignment is perfect with no rubbing issues. 4WD works excellent. I haven't done any extreme off-roading but it has been "tested". This truck is SOLID! Fly in and drive it home anywhere with no worries whatsoever. Tracks and drives great on the highway with not as much tire noise as you'd think. There is a loan on the vehicle so we will have to go to my bank during business hours to take care of paperwork...$19,999 OBO. NADA for this vehicle with current miles is $20,750 NOT including the $6k of fresh aftermarket!

[email protected]

1-816-305-9065...leave mssg.

My name's Jonathan

I can't figure out how to post pics so here's a link for my Craigslist add. If somone knows how to do it for me, or can explain it in dummy terms, I'd appreciate it :blackeye:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/car/577372371.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts