Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
on line
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my fiancée and I are expecting twins this year, to go along with the two little girls we already have. When that blessed event happens, I’ll have 4 kids under the age of 7. Minivan city, my friends… Therefore it is with a heavy heart that I am placing my 2005 Nissan XTerra S 4x4 up for sale. She has 114k on the clock, with AT, PS, PW, and PB. Never been offroaded. I’ve owned it since 2009 and have had no major mechanical issues with her. New spark plugs, brake shoes, headlights, rear cam timing sensor. I’ve only used synthetic oil in her (either Mobil 1 or Amsoil). She has served my family and I admirably.
I have GPS/NAV/DVD stereo system installed but will be reinstalling the factory non Rockford Fosgate head unit for the sale. Additionally, I have DVD headrests in the rear for my little girls that will be replaced with the factory headrests for the sale.
Items to note: There is a dent in the passenger side fender from an encounter with a deer 2 years ago. As a result of said encounter, the bumper cover has also been replaced. No underlying damage from the hit. I have performed the tranny bypass over 3 years ago and have never had a problem (no SMOD). I have been in the midst of a long term modification of the X which I obviously will not finish. So far, she has been partially debadged and the side mouldings have been removed (but can be reinstalled). The carpet in the rear has been replaced with some budget gray covering (it’s amazing how toddlers can mess up a rug) and the dash and front doors have been painted black. I believe that is it.
Kelly Blue Book lists the vehicle as being $8071 in good condition, which seems to be the closest description of her current condition. All reasonable offers will be considered, and I’m willing to hand over some additional items I’ve gathered for the X if interested (Nissan fluids, replacement radiator, offroad lights, Xoskel light bar, window tint, etc.)
Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions.

More pics available...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts