Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
on line
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was holding off on this until my local club members had first shot at the stuff.

If you see an item you'd like, call dibs on it here. Please don't e-mail me dibs. Of course, I'll answer any questions you have via e-mail. Most of the particulars concerning the sale of my stuff is in the post over at VAXC.

http://www.vaxc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5668

I'll be in Colorado at the end of January or early February. If you live in that area and are interested in the axle, you can make arrangements for All Phase to do the install.

Good Luck!

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Can the AC AAL come installed on the stock rear springs, or are you keeping them?

·
on line
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Wow - now I have all sorts of options! Let me check tonight with the wife. I am trying to convince her I need a set from Alcan.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Do you have the AC extended brake lines?

I will by the AAL if slater does want them. Do they come with shims?

·
on line
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kokopop said:
Do you have the AC extended brake lines?

I will by the AAL if slater does want them. Do they come with shims?
One of my local club members called dibs on the rear stainless steel brake lines. Sorry Koko.

I PM'd Slater about the AAL's AND rear leaf springs but I haven't heard anything back just yet. If I don't hear anything definitive from him within the next couple days, I'll let you know. You're next in line behind Slater. There's no rush. :wave:

No, I do not have the shims. I didn't need them as I was running the shackles w/ the AAL. No vibes!

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Koko you may have dibs... The wife is hard to convince.

·
on line
187 Posts
i guess ill ask for everyone. WHERE in CO will you be shipping from? and could you give us a rough estimate of how much the items weigh? obviously the axle and stuff freaking heavy but can u estimate the wieght of things such as the shocks springs(aka my stuff) and control arms etc. the weights and city from where u will be shipping will be much appreciated.....
to let everyone know.... a package of 20x10x30" weighing 30 lbs shipped from denver co 80002 TO corona CA 92880 RESIDENTIALLY will cost between 120-170 for next day and 70 for 2nd day air

zlol....i was freaking out...WTF? while i was doing the calculations... i couldn't see and UPS ground shpping...wtf? then i realized that the calculator was set to today, a saturday.

well a GROUND shipping of the appove^ is only $20 the select is 45

AND....HOW would u like your money? paypal...COD?

ONE more thing...if phenatic doesn't pull through...can you put me down for the shackles too?
im planning a LT set up, so whatever i can get will help.....im going to pick up the titan lca and uca and tie rods tomarrow, and ill also measure everything up so can find out how much the custom axles and rods would be GOOD LUCK ON UR SAS u'll be #2 sas new x in the world....well...known sas

i freaking edited this post like 7 times now LITERALLy....

·
on line
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks but the axles have been taken. Both axles had to go with the sale because of gearing issues. Thanks for the inquiry.

Everything has been taken except for the Shrockworks T/C skid and the 1" suspension lift spacers. I reduced the price for the T/C skid to $75 too.

Odd, that was the first skids I purchased because it was one of the most vulnerable areas. Well, it's still available. :compress:

·
on line
551 Posts
I'll call dibs on the TC skid if it is still available.
Will I need new bolts or will they be included?
I can meet up with you for delivery, just let me know

·
on line
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Magic Rat said:
I'll call dibs on the TC skid if it is still available.
Will I need new bolts or will they be included?
I can meet up with you for delivery, just let me know
You've got it Magic Rat! I'll mark your dibs. I've got the bolts. I think I even have a few spares that I'll toss in for you, too.

I'll let you know when I arrive at the shop. I'll be there for a week to 10 days so you should have plenty of time to fit that into your schedule.

Thanks

Steve

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Los Angeles

So I am pretty new to Xterras as a hole but I am noticing parts are pretty slim. Even more so for our newer models.

Anyone here know of any reviews off of the CALMINI 5". I have read all sorts of bad stuff about their customer service but if the parts work, that is all I care about.

·
on line
551 Posts
05XOR said:
You've got it Magic Rat! I'll mark your dibs. I've got the bolts. I think I even have a few spares that I'll toss in for you, too.

I'll let you know when I arrive at the shop. I'll be there for a week to 10 days so you should have plenty of time to fit that into your schedule.

Thanks

Steve
Thanks Steve!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts