Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets try this one more time.

My axles are up for sale once again. You get the D44 locker AND the front differential for the price listed in the subject line. You'll need my ABS lines of course and I'll need yours. I'll also give you the locker switch. They're an easy swap.

My axles are currently sitting on an axle rack at All Phase. The buyer will pay for shipping. Shipping will cost approx. $275 for both axles.

You can settle payment with me personally. I'll accept full payment via paypal only. All Phase will crate the axles and ship them to you but you must contact Vaughn or Dave to settle shipping costs (303) 678-7413. Of course, if you live within reasonable proximity to Longmont, CO, you can swing by and pick-up the axles yourself. [/b]

Please call dibs here if you want them. Here's your chance again!

·
on line
376 Posts
I recently grenaded my rear diff on my 2wd Nismo. I'm pretty sure its the same as what you've got. Any chance you would sell just the rear, and if so , how much? My email is [email protected] if you'd like to contact me. Thanks.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Hmmmm, is this my chance to call DIBBS !!!!!!

oh by the way. I wont be able to get the money to you untill after I get back from africa (May 11th) I want them and am good for the money so if you dont mind waiting then......

Is that okay dude???

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Oh, and do they have any damage to them (external or internal)?? do you have pics??

Also, how difficult is the swap. I have never undertaken anything this extensive and want to know what i am getting myself into.

**Cornick ring in any time to give me the ups and downs of this mod***

·
on line
2,938 Posts
I have a feeling that these were sold. But that is just a feelin' I have.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
If I remember correctly, it is still for sale, last I talked to Steve. Things fell through with the last guy.

It's a butt load of work, but totally worth it - if you ask me. There was 3 of us one day and 2 of us the second day. It took a full 2 days to get everything done.

Oh, and I hope you're strong, that rear axle is a beast.

I'll be more than happy to send you my cell number and help out as much as I can over the phone.

Here are some pictures from it.
http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=899&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Well you know what... I am NOT going to call dibbs yet. I want them but i am going to wait untill I find out about the SLR lift kit. If i stick with calmini then i will get them off of you if you havent sold them yet. but for now keep them for sale.

·
on line
5,228 Posts
highly doubt it, but send 8th Man a PM...who knows :dontknow:

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Last I heard, All-Phase cannibalized the rear axle. For what I don't know, but I know Shodan tries to get it last June/July and they said the rear axle was not complete any more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts