Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! So after a long hiatus I'm finally back. I've recently given my 2005 Xterra a facelift to the new body style and am clearing house on a lot of parts that have been hanging around for too long. All prices are before shipping. All parts are located in Lakeland, FL 33813. If you would only like certain parts, such as the lower bumper protector or front grille emblem, I'll be happy to separate parts or combine them for a better deal. Feel free to ask any questions.

I will do my absolute best to describe the items as accurately as possible. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask!

Passenger's Side Bumper Step - $15
Passenger's Side Bumper Step Pad - $5
Just a little fading. Same as what's seen in this thread - http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=71650

2005 Front Bumper Cover with Bumper Protector #2 - $15
This is the bumper cover that actually came off of my 2005 Xterra. It is pretty used, but it is in good shape. It had a valence tag on the front, so there are two holes in the bumper protector. On the passenger side there is a scuff by the foglight and a black mark on the edge of the bumper protector. Also, this bumper cover has seen a lot of sun and, as such, is a bit faded in color.

2005 Rear Bumper Pad - $10
This is the original bumper pad off of my Xterra. I changed it out a while back and it has been in the garage ever since. It is faded, but that is the only issue. If someone wanted to buy it with the intentions of painting it, it could look like new.

2007? Rear Bumper - SOLD
This is the bumper I recently replaced. It is in great shape, other than the traditional sun fade. It has two very small scratches on the passenger side bottom, as seen in the picture, as well as a scuff on the passenger corner, however it can't really be seen when it's mounted. It's about 42 lbs by the way.

Hood Prop Rod and Hardware - $10

2005 Front Valence Tag Holder - $5
Mounting screws included. Forgot individual picture but you can see it in the first one. :geek:

2005 Upper Bumper Support - $10

2005 Front Bumper - $20

2005 Front Grille w/ Emblem - SOLD
The physical grille is in great shape. It just suffers from a bit of fading and splotches from where lovebugs have splattered and sat for too long. If you wanted to paint it, it could look like new. The clips are still on the back and everything is in great shape, structurally speaking.

"SE" Badge - SOLD
Just needs double sided tape.

Rear Liftgate Badge - SOLD
Just needs double sided tape.

·
on line
463 Posts
Dibs on the grill. Pm sent.

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bumper Cover #1, the grille, and the driver side step and pad are all SOLD. Everything else is still available.

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i want the rear bumper. and i would like the driver's side step as well but it appears im second dibs.
Do you want it with or without the bumper pad?

Also, the driver side step and step pad have been sold. The passenger side is all that is left.

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm going to go ahead and mark the rear bumper as sold as I've found a buyer that I'll be meeting up with when I go to south Florida in a few weeks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts