Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Frontier, 4WD, 4 door. It's an SE, but I swapped in a Dana 44 with electronic locker (Nissan Frontier Nismo /Pro-4x rear axle).

$14,250 OBO

Currently has:
9" suspension lift (no body lift)
2.5" diameter extended length coilovers
Nissan Titan front diff
Nissan Titan lower control arms
Nissan Titan half shafts
PRG Products Titan Upper Control Arms
PRG Products tierod extensions
Custom extended length driveshaft (new)
Alcan custom leaf spring pack (no blocks, just leaf springs)
Bilstein rear shocks

Shrockworks front winch bumper (currently no winch)
Shrockworks rear bumper
Shrockworks rock sliders
Shrockworks and NXRocks skids

PIAA auxiliary front lights mounted on front bumper
Factory fog lights inside bumper
Auxiliary back-up lights in rear bumper

Airflow Snorkel
Volant Cold Air Intake
Superchips Tuner
Flowmaster muffler
Custom "Y" pipe

In-dash pioneer DVD double din (w/ back-up camera)
Rockford Fosgate amp
Two MTX 10" subs
Flip up/flip down garmin navigation
Four auxiliary switches
Cloth seats
Power locks
Power windows
Power steering
Automatic trans
New yellow top Optima Battery

35" tires. Front are about 75% tread, rear are about 50%
16" procomp wheels (black)

Currently has 79,xxx miles. It is my daily driver so the mileage will increase. I've owned it for about 5 years and built it over ownership. It has always been my daily driver/family trip vehicle so I've always taken it easy on trail rides; it is a very capable vehicle.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a thing or two.

PM me if interested.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
I'll buy your M205 and rear shocks :) (one of my bilsteins blew in under a year :( )

Seriously though, unfortunate to see you selling this dude. Didn't think that was coming. To busy with the day job or are you moving on?

Either way, great deal and a good seller! This guy has gone out of his way to help out guys from this forum that were struggling at the time. Buy this thing up and return the favor.

·
on line
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not sure how you're getting 9" from a suspension lift? I guess you're talking about the drop bracket? Either way, great looking truck GLWTS!
Posted via Mobile Device
I believe there's a photo in my build thread that shows the front end after I added the coilovers to the Calmini kit. I then had to address the rear which needed larger blocks and a 3" AAL to make the back sit level. I then swapped in 6" Alcans along with 2" shackles, and removed all blocks. The rear is 8", the front is 9, which has it sitting level. That's not including tires.

There is a chance I can't do math though ;)

·
on line
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll buy your M205 and rear shocks :) (one of my bilsteins blew in under a year :( )

Seriously though, unfortunate to see you selling this dude. Didn't think that was coming. To busy with the day job or are you moving on?

Either way, great deal and a good seller! This guy has gone out of his way to help out guys from this forum that were struggling at the time. Buy this thing up and return the favor.
Thanks man.

Day job has me extremely busy, along with not getting to use it much anymore. I still have my 2011 Xterra... I don't think I'm going to build that one like my frontier though.

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
I believe there's a photo in my build thread that shows the front end after I added the coilovers to the Calmini kit. I then had to address the rear which needed larger blocks and a 3" AAL to make the back sit level. I then swapped in 6" Alcans along with 2" shackles, and removed all blocks. The rear is 8", the front is 9, which has it sitting level. That's not including tires.

There is a chance I can't do math though ;)

hahaha! Did you do a name change. I didn't even see frontyfan! You don't have the Calmini kit in your mods list.
Sorry to see it go! Love your truck dude!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
130 Posts
2005 Frontier, 4WD, 4 door. It's an SE, but I swapped in a Dana 44 with electronic locker (Nissan Frontier Nismo /Pro-4x rear axle).

$14,250 OBO

Currently has 79,xxx miles. It is my daily driver so the mileage will increase. I've owned it for about 5 years and built it over ownership. It has always been my daily driver/family trip vehicle so I've always taken it easy on trail rides; it is a very capable vehicle.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a thing or two.

PM me if interested.

Nice, if I can get my FD3s Rx7 sold I will be calling you. Know anyone looking for a Silver Twin Turbo Rx7 with 41K original miles, all mods done for longevity.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Man thats one hell of a truck for the $$. I want a fronteir soo bad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts