Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold: Falken Rocky Mountain 285/76/16 D load tires.

Sold: Xoskel LoPro Light Cage w/4 pro-comp 6" 100watt lights, + 2 new knockoff KC 6" 100watt lights, & 4 blacked out KC light guards. Lights have some surface rust do to being a little weather beaten. Lights have barely been used. Lights pre-wired for easy hook up. Sorry not willing to split the light cage from the lights. $275 shipped for everything.

Sold: New Camber Bolts - $35 shipped

FS: 1 "S" Wheel still Available. Splitting them up. Good condition, has a few scratches. $40 each. Buyer pays shipping. All boxed up and ready to ship. Makes great spares. Need these out of my garage. PM me if interested.

I am located in Bensalem, PA right outside of Philadelphia. If local, I would be willing to meet to save on shipping it to you. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bump

I also have a set of s wheels I am willing to sell along with the tires. They are a little dirty and could use a cleaning. If you want the tire and wheel package I am willing to let it go for $700 for both. If you are just interested in the tires then they are still $550 obo or just the 4 wheels for $200. If you just want the wheels, buyer pays shipping. Tire and wheel package together would cost too much to ship so I would prefer local sale unless of course you care to make a road trip to me and pick them up. If you need the wheels and tires installed my buddy SE-Rooney can mount and install them for a small fee.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
right now i would prefer to sell as a set with or without the tires, but if there is no action and i can get 3 others interested in a wheel then i would be up to sell them as individuals.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Sounds good! If you do decide to split and you don't hear from me, do you mind shooting me a PM?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New lower price on the set of tires $500. Prefer not to ship.
$650 for both tires and wheels (package price).
If wanting just wheels, then $200 plus buyer pays shipping for the set.
Both tires and wheels will cost too much to ship. Prefer local sale.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Oh need to get clarification. Are you selling S wheels or the ones pictured?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
Oh need to get clarification. Are you selling S wheels or the ones pictured?
Posted via Mobile Device
The black ones in the main picture mounted to the tires are sold. I am selling S wheels that I believe are located in the fifth post.
to clarify, he's selling the older model S wheels. your '11 has a different model of S wheel.

damn, i wish i lived closer. i need a new set of street tires for the truck

1 - 20 of 41 Posts