Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm considering selling my 1.5" wheel spacers that I bought new from nisstec about 3-4 months ago. They are all aluminum, and come with the extra set of lug nuts. I trimmed my fenders while having these installed, but I'm not entirely sure if I needed to or not..I just went ahead and did it anyways. They cost me $200 new, so I'm asking $150 for them. They are basically in "like new condition".

Also, I have 5 07 "S" wheels that I am considering selling. I bought a 5th so I could mount a full size spare on to mount to my new rear shrock bumper, but I still never used it yet. The 4 wheels that are currently on my truck, a couple of them have some rock rash from offroading, but they're not terrible, nor are any of the rims bent. The 5th rim that I bought is in immaculate condition. They will not come with tpms sensors. I'm asking $400 for the set.

The reason I am considering selling these is because I'm thinking about purchasing a set of aftermarket wheels with a higher offset. I won't need the spacers then, or my stock wheels. So please, if anyone is interested, let me know. I am located in upstate new york, right near poughkeepsie. Shipping the spacers will not be an issue at all, shipping the wheels will be at the buyers expense but that could be arranged.

Thanks, Dave. (845) two four two, eight one eight seven

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spacers are still available. If you guys each want a pair, $75 per pair plus shipping. I'm firm on all 4 for $150 plus shipping.

For the wheels, I'm not in a rush, but let me know if you def want them.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One of the buyers on my wheel spacers backed out, so I still have one pair of 1.5" wheel spacers up for sale. They are in the box ready to ship. $90 shipped. They are also all cleaned up and in great condition.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One pair of 1.5" wheel spacers still available!!! $90 shipped, in great shape!

Also, I have for sale a set of nisstec 1" top plate lift spacers. They are brand new in the box. $50 shipped for them. They are perfect for if you need a little bit of extra lift in the front.

Also have my 5 "S" rims still available. If need be I can part those out and sell individual rims.

Make me offers people!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts