Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i am sorry i did not do a proper intro, i was linked here from xoc while looking for info on changing oil in my diffs and transfer.

anyhow real name is brad, i live in petawawa ontario. i am a member of the canadian armed forces. i have been driving nissan's since 1987. this is the second Xi have had. first one i convinced my ex to buy when her car was totaled. this one i bought so i could have a safe kiddie coach as well as a 4X4 truck to offroad with. i plan do to tires, bumper, skidplates, lift, and sliders when i return from tour so as to make it much more capable for offroad.

anyhow i am happy that their is a site for people with this amazing truck to swap info and oppinions on, and hope to get some good ideas also for upgrades on my truck.

·
TNX Administrator
20,252 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Welcome! You said you came over here from XOC, was it you that I gave the link too? If so welcome, glad to have you here!

·
on line
135 Posts
Welcome!

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts