Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I'm not opening pandoras box. How similar are the 05+ Frontiers to the Xterras? Should the site be open to Frontiers?

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Basically everything's the same aside from rear suspension being spring-over axle... ohhh, and they have a bed :flower:
The fronty guys on here have been good contributors to many of the topics so they should definitely be allowed.

·
on line
807 Posts
Being one of the frontier guys, I'd like to think I am welcome (which it sounds like, I am, from the above posts). However, since this is a X specific site, I spend much more time posting at clubfrontier, and much more time simply reading and learning over here.

·
on line
294 Posts
stevet47 said:
Being one of the frontier guys, I'd like to think I am welcome (which it sounds like, I am, from the above posts). However, since this is a X specific site, I spend much more time posting at clubfrontier, and much more time simply reading and learning over here.
I'm in the exact same boat (well, truck really), stevet. Although i frequent a number of x sites for the information, i generally spend most of my posting time at CF.org!

·
on line
246 Posts
hello guys- i came over from CF to look for some wheeling buddys. but we at CF look over here for useful info because of the similarity in vehicles..........and i always wanted an X but cant beat the cargo space with my truck. so thats what i got-and i wanted the first nismo badged vehicles in the US. although the new nismoZ is coming out soon. anyway it looks like we frontys are welcome and we have several X's that visit us- i see one member here Offroad that ive talked with over at CF.

·
on line
641 Posts
toyniss said:
hello guys- i came over from CF to look for some wheeling buddys. but we at CF look over here for useful info because of the similarity in vehicles..........and i always wanted an X but cant beat the cargo space with my truck. so thats what i got-and i wanted the first nismo badged vehicles in the US. although the new nismoZ is coming out soon. anyway it looks like we frontys are welcome and we have several X's that visit us- i see one member here Offroad that ive talked with over at CF.
:wave:

I think frontiers should be, as I think they actually are, welcome here, like we're welcome at CF.

There's plenty of useful info to be shared in both sites.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts