Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just have to give props to Mark at Shrock for working with me in getting my front rad skid.

Never once was the communication off and he was 110% honest with me and communicated when the skid was cut and welded to when it would ship out.

Thanks again man!!!:eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Shrock Site

Anyone else getting this message. I've been trying for an hour or so.....

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yea - it means they are only paying for X amount to their hosting service and it has been capped. Dec 1 it will probably be back - usually small companies pay by the month because they don't typically know how to setup their own sites and host it themselves or via cloud services.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yea - it means they are only paying for X amount to their hosting service and it has been capped. Dec 1 it will probably be back - usually small companies pay by the month because they don't typically know how to setup their own sites and host it themselves or via cloud services.
Thanks, I need some skids for next summer, so I figured I should order now....wait time is bad, but I love their products and the welds are impeccable.

They usually offer deals at the end of the year, either they didn't or I missed it. Nonetheless, I need the stuff.

·
on line
2,868 Posts
You may find that they have a skid or two in stock ready for immediate delivery. Especially if they are not fulfilling a group buy. I think with three of the skids I ordered, they had them in stock, bare steel. I even had them sent out for powdercoating and still rec'd in two weeks. Contact Mark directly and find out.

·
Registered
339 Posts
You may find that they have a skid or two in stock ready for immediate delivery. Especially if they are not fulfilling a group buy. I think with three of the skids I ordered, they had them in stock, bare steel. I even had them sent out for powdercoating and still rec'd in two weeks. Contact Mark directly and find out.
Thanks, that would be nice. Just ordered all skids and diff cover, bare steel, so hopefully it will be a short wait. It doesn't really matter though since I probably won't be able to paint and install for a while. It's about 25 degrees today in OH. I had my first run at Southington Offroad Park and now I can't wait to get back out. Definitely would feel better with the skids installed though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts