Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
on line
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the other options for a front bumper guard? I like the Shrock bumper but after we but the X it will not be an option for now. I kind of like standard bumper mounted guard but it hangs below the bumper decreasing approch angle and clearence. I was thinking of making a more simple guard like the one that is on the XterraRacer http://teamxterraracing.com/ But I also want to look at other options that might be made for our Xterras. Are there any other options out there? Any thoughts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
There are not too many options out there unless something is custom built. I know Black Panther was talking about building a winch mount/bull bar that actually served a purpose, but then he fell off the face of the earth.

Honestly, forgo the bumper and get skid plates. If you plan to wheel, they will be your best first purchase

·
on line
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive already got plans to fab my own sliders. I'm building some prototype sliders for my 4runner this week. Same but different.

·
on line
332 Posts
ill help you, if i can get a discount if they kick @$$. hey have you heard anything about the RMXC fist qtr. meeting?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts