Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, here's the question.......looking at the shrock website (and dreaming more than anything)

what would the xterra front bumper with the center loop only look like?

would it look like this one on the 1st gen?

or....would it look like this one on the fronty bumper (which is way cooler in my opinion)?

when i get my shrock bumper (sometime in the next who knows when, lol...) i want one that looks like the fronty setup!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
My guess it would look like the first gen X bumper. I base this on the fact that, that is the way the center hoop is, when you get all three hoops.

·
on line
807 Posts
Why don't you call up Jim and ask. Leaning out like the Frontier is waay nicer looking, than leaning in.

·
on line
807 Posts
Muzikman said:
My guess it would look like the first gen X bumper. I base this on the fact that, that is the way the center hoop is, when you get all three hoops.
That is the way the center hoop is on the Frontier bumpers too (well, actually its straight up), but obviously when you just get the center hoop on the Frontier, it is tilted out.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i could call, but i'm more curious than anything, no point in bothering jim when i'm no where near ready to make a purchase yet....i'll ask when i order my slider in the near future.

plus this thread would be just good useful info for others who wondered the same thing....that's what we're here for isn't it!

·
on line
1,420 Posts
anyone have this "single loop" bumper on their Xterra yet?!! i would love to see one prior to purchasing...

-j

·
on line
432 Posts
I'll be ordering the center hoop as well whenever I get around to ordering one. I just like the look better and I have emergency strobes in the headlights etc so I don't want to be blocking the viewing angles and all. Plus like I said, it's just sexy...

·
on line
1,420 Posts
It looks like this...

could you take more pictures please? i would really like to see one with the side profile?...does the center loop lean back toward the truck??

-j

1 - 14 of 14 Posts