Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here know or have the shrock front bumper without the tubing? I was just curious to see what it looked like. The only picture I can find is at 4x4parts.com.

Thanks!

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts

·
on line
631 Posts
I was asking myself this question last week... and I still can't decide whether to go with the tubes or not... hmm.... questions to ask myself everytime I look at the pics! Haha

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You and me both. I like the no tube look because it leaves the face of the Xterra rather intact but when I saw the post Old Navy left with the links, I feel the bumper looks like it extends too far with the top of the bumper being bare.

You know what I mean? I think tubes is the way to go.

·
on line
631 Posts
ya, im thinking about getting the tubes too.... still debating a little on whether to go full tube or just the hoop...
I will however be putting those wire thingys that go from the front bumper to the roof rack to keep tree limbs out of the way. most of the trails i run here in vegas have trees or plants with branches that can hit my windsheild...
so I might just get full tube.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I ask you to elaborate? What are those things called? What do they look like?

·
on line
631 Posts
I dont know the exact name of it... there were some pics posted a few weeks ago of an old Jeep and Land Rover with em on... steel cables that connect from the roof to the front bumper on the passenger and driver side of the vehicle to keep tree branches from smacking the windshield...

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
driver X said:
I dont know the exact name of it... there were some pics posted a few weeks ago of an old Jeep and Land Rover with em on... steel cables that connect from the roof to the front bumper on the passenger and driver side of the vehicle to keep tree branches from smacking the windshield...
Here your subject thread;
http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5296

1 - 12 of 12 Posts