Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shrockworks front bumper ordered 12/23/2010. Arrived 6/15/2011 :D I think I hit 'em at the exact wrong time since they're going thru their in-house fabrication transition. Lot longer lead time than what I was expecting, but worth the wait. Already have the rear bumper and rock sliders installed from last fall, the front will go on with the skid plates, a PRG 2.5" suspension lift along with a few other goodies next week.

Xmas in June! :p

·
on line
3,754 Posts
wow thats crazy. i ordered mine thru AC like January 28 and got it around February 21. got it that fast cuz they had it already in stock ready to ship. but i was originally quoted 3-4 months. judging by your wait time i probably still wouldnt have it, had i not lucked out.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cell phone and photobucket mobile.
Cell has no flash and it's 10:00 pm here :p I have a camera and my own website, so I'll do some nice pics and host 'em properly and start a whole new thread tomorrow (I'll link to it from here). Weather is supposed to be nice so it'll be a good time to do it.

Believe me I've been WANTING to post pics ever since I got everything installed last week :D

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I ordered a shrock bumper yesterday! I need to basically forget that I ordered it and be surprised when it comes. lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts