Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mods, please move it this is in the incorrect section. I did not know if I should post here or in the Member Xterra section.

---------------------------------------------------------

I FINALLY got my X out of the paint shop. I don't off road, nor do I plan to in the future. My X is just my daily driver. Some of you may or may not like, but I love it. I'm still thinking about either keeping or removing the splash guards. Enough talk...now for the pics...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some updated pics:

·
on line
807 Posts
wow, definately the most Silver X on the planet! Looks sweet. I say get rid of the rear mudflaps at least. I dont mind the fronts so much, but the rears look weird.

·
on line
192 Posts
I really like the new paint job, although i would be nervous taking that thing off road. All in all its good looking.

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
S_e_X-Terra said:
Reminds me of a pathfinder!! Looks good... the offroad rims threw me off... but since you arent planning on going offroad...

:cheers: good job
Yea...OR rims look the best, especially better than my stock steelies that come with the "X" model.

·
on line
266 Posts
i like how you left the rear side steps and top of the bumper factory color

looks good

·
on line
3,272 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

X2

I really like this color as I have a black X. I am really thinking of getting the bumpers silver to give the car some contrast.

Nice work man!

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

X2

I really like this color as I have a black X. I am really thinking of getting the bumpers silver to give the car some contrast.

Nice work man!

I don't have any skills, but I'm sure someone here can photoshop my pics to fit your needs.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
to each his own.. for a DD, it's just as fun to drive as any of ours onroad, and it looks sharp for what it is. nice

·
on line
1,361 Posts
reminds me of a space ship :geek: add a super charger to that thing and you might be able to fly.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
that looks sweet, nice job

·
on line
1,208 Posts
That thing looks sweet as a daily driver, throw some headers on, exhaust, and a SC and let it fly on the street! I agree that the back mud flaps look kinda weird, the fronts are sort of hidden with the step rails right next to it. But its your X so do what you want with it. :drunken:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts