Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go in to my local Discount Tire to get the tires rotated per their 6K recommendation, and everything seems to be hunkydoory. It only takes about 35 minutes, and they tell me they've got them balanced and rotated...everything's great. I go out and do a quick walk around, and the absolute Mother#$%**&^#@@ing A$$HATS have managed to put 12 inch circular gouges down into bare metal on ALL 4 RIMS!!!!!

What a great deal: come in for a free tire rotation and leave with a brand-spankin' new set of rims! (I almost got some OR rims out of the deal, but they were out of stock...I guess I'll have to wait until next rotation for those...)

·
Registered
623 Posts
sounds like a deal to me! :cheers:

I had a dumba$$ tech at Belle Tire once that didn't properly place the lifters correctly before raising my car (a Sebring at the time)

Well, you can imagine what happened. Once the car was lifted 7-8 ft it was swaying back and forth and fell nose first to the ground......! The tech was a pretty big guy and tried to balance the car on his shoulder (dumba$$) ....i told him to just drop it and don't put yourself at risk.......manager saw the whole thing and fired the guy; apologized to me... i didn't ask for anything, just glad noone got hurt :geek:
________
WEB SHOWS

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
i had a battery replaced at mr. tire once, i just went in to buy one, but since my truck was dead in the parking lot (pretty luck there was a tire store in that lot i guess) they insisted on checking to see if there was something else wrong....well.....they replaced the battery, three days later my truck went dead in the middle of baltimore city...they didn't clean the terminals and they were so crudded up the alternator was not properly charging the battery. needless to say i got a free battery, free 45 mile tow, and a free terminal cleaning from MY mechanical shop courtesy of mr. tire!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts