Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like my sticker thread got lost in the sauce last week, so I'll post it again for all you mega-HP sticker sportin' guys and gals! Already got the hook up from BFG just by emailing their customer service and just requesting some FREE stickers, now that I got all that Bilstein and Deaver stuff, time to hit them up! I'll let you know if they're as friendly as the BFG peeps!

·
on line
874 Posts
so true they sent me 8 decals....now I have to figure out where to put them....1 is already on the tool box....

·
on line
4,593 Posts
I recently bought a full set of Nitto Terra Grapplers and sent off an email to Nitto. This is the reply:

Thank you for contacting Nitto Tire.

All of our sticker requests are handled by Modern Image Signworks.

They can be reached at:

16582 Gothard Unit B
Huntington Beach, CA. 92647
Tel : 714.375.0591 Fax : 714.375.0594
http://www.modernimage.net
Despite having a lot of stuff on their site for decent prices (Nitto 6x3 $3) I was looking for a freebie. I haven't called to beg yet, but will soon.

·
on line
1,618 Posts
XKNUT said:
I recently bought a full set of Nitto Terra Grapplers and sent off an email to Nitto. This is the reply:

Thank you for contacting Nitto Tire.

All of our sticker requests are handled by Modern Image Signworks.

They can be reached at:

16582 Gothard Unit B
Huntington Beach, CA. 92647
Tel : 714.375.0591 Fax : 714.375.0594
http://www.modernimage.net
Despite having a lot of stuff on their site for decent prices (Nitto 6x3 $3) I was looking for a freebie. I haven't called to beg yet, but will soon.
So much for free. I might order a few though.

·
on line
4,593 Posts
The 265/75/R16 BFG AT KO were $192.

The 265/75/R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers were $154.

I can buy 51 sets of stickers for the difference in cost.

Yeah, I know I can get them cheaper online, etc.

My tire guy recommended them for several reasons; although a few of his reasons against the BFGs went against my experience.

I've owned BFGs and loved them. I've never owned Nittos, but for the price I'll see how they do.

·
on line
1,618 Posts
TXterra37 said:
Never had Nittos, sorry bro. I got my BFGs at about $167 a pop from NTB (National Tire & Battery). I'm still waiting to hear back from Bilstein about their stickers!
Pretty happy with mine. I've always run BFG's AT's or ProComp MT's. Bought them after 1000 miles on my crappy Generals. I had researched like crazy, and thought I'd give them a try. Pleasantly surprised, and reasonably priced. Paid around $460 shipped (there are no Nitto dealerships within 150 miles from me). All around good tire.

·
on line
244 Posts
Just got the confimation email from BFGoodrich. Said the stickers are in the mail. Also, I emailed 4x4 parts.com (AC) and got 2 free stickers from them.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts