Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my AZ folks only, I have a FREE Shrockworks skid plate available. Unfortunately my 2012 Xterra Pro-4x was totaled and this part was lucky enough to not be on at the time it occurred. It was originally powdercoated the regular Shrockworks black, but has quite a bit of scrapes on it now, but is functionally 100% sound with no dents. No hardware included.

No pictures readily available, but since I'm asking nothing you can rest assured it's no scam. :iconbiggrin: Just looking to help out my AZ friends before tossing it in the dumpster.

It will of course only work with Xterras with the Shrockworks front bumper.

I have a few other parts listed on Phoenix Craigslist (for $$), stuff like OEM Pro-4x and Weathertech floor mats, factory front bumper and cover, intake, 16" steel OEM spare.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the part that connects directly to the Shrockworks bumper. But good call, sorry I did not specify what it actually was!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Skid has been dib'd by slapshotking09.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dips cancelled by Slapshotking, so back up for... give away. I believe this ONLY works with Shrock bumpers, so I'm offering up for free just so someone local can have a back up or replace a really beaten up Shrock skid.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I don't think this bolts up to a stock bumper guys.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
I WANT THIS. I bashed the ish outta mine and can't get it straightened out. But I'm in STL. shipping zip is 63366. All you would need to do is slap a label on it and it'll ship.

i can definitely throw you some money for it too...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I WANT THIS. I bashed the ish outta mine and can't get it straightened out. But I'm in STL. shipping zip is 63366. All you would need to do is slap a label on it and it'll ship.

i can definitely throw you some money for it too...
I will think about it, I want to keep it local if possible but if not you have out of state DIBS.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I updated the link, thanks!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Interested, where you at in AZ? I'm in Vegas so if it is a short drive I could pick up.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm in N. Phoenix, if you're in Vegas I'm right next to where you would be coming into Phoenix from Highway 74.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts