Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Order any Raingler items from now until end of 2015 and enter "free ship NEWX" in COUPON CODE at final checkout to receive back a 10% discount to offset freight costs. Have a great holiday season and thanks for a wonderful year.
All us at Raingler Nets
www.raingler.com

Tell us where you found us when you checkout to get a free decal. (New ones are like avatar above)

·
Registered
339 Posts
not valid

I really appreciate you trying to help us out but I just put 'ship free NEWX' in the coupon code box and it says it is 'not valid (1010)'.

Maybe this code just has not been input into your system yet?

While I am here.... do the Cargo Nets come with corner tie downs or do they need to be ordered separately?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I really appreciate you trying to help us out but I just put 'ship free NEWX' in the coupon code box and it says it is 'not valid (1010)'.

While I am here.... do the Cargo Nets come with corner tie downs or do they need to be ordered separately?

Thanks
Did you try putting the promo code in without the dyslexia? "ship free NEWX" will never work because raingler said the promo code is "free ship NEWX"

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated post to hopefully make it more clear. Flat 10% off to offset shipping costs (and allow INTL members to use. This is to only be used by ACTIVE members here and not anyone just googling for a Raingler Coupon so PM me here when you order with the name on your order. and yes, the code is: free ship NEWX

·
Registered
417 Posts
Order any Raingler items from now until end of 2015 and enter "free ship NEWX" in COUPON CODE at final checkout to receive back a 10% discount to offset freight costs. Have a great holiday season and thanks for a wonderful year.
All us at Raingler Nets
www.raingler.com

Tell us where you found us when you checkout to get a free decal. (New ones are like avatar above)

Out of curiousity: on the picture above are you running the platform net and the roof top add on? Looks sharp!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thanks
Coupon code should be all good at "free ship NEWX" The nets will come with the attaching straps built on to them as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts