Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free to a good home in the DC metro area, I have the set of seats from my 2006 SE. These are grey cloth, front and rear. The driver's bolster shows some wear and the whole set could use a good shampooing. Other than that they are in excellent condition. The passenger side folds flat.

If no one here wants them I'll toss them up on Craigslist, but I doubt I will want to keep these things sitting around for more than a week. Local pickup only. I may be able to meet you someplace in Northern VA or DC, but probably not MD.

PM if interested.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
In all honesty, if no one takes these or you can't make any money off them, let me know and I could meet up with you somewhere. At this point in time I don't have a huge use for them...but I'd hate to see them go to the garbage etc. Try selling them, doing whatever you please with them, and if no takers, shoot me a PM and I'll take them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks. I'd rather not throw them out either. Hopefully someone here needs or wants them. I'm just going to go ahead and list them on Craigslist for some small amount of money and maybe someone will take them. If not I'll PM you to see if you are still interested before I take them to the Loudoun county dump.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Cool deal. Ya I'll definitely find a use for them over the dump. I just don't NEED them, so I'd rather see them go to someone that might need them. I can't imagine someone won't want the fold flat seat especially.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Well, if no one uses them, I'm going to use them as chairs in my shed. I can't fit the truck in there, but it's basically my "cave". I have one end that I do all the work on my motorcycle in, on the other end I have a combination of tools and then what is slowly taking shape as a place to sit around and curse at the bike when you're working on it lol. There is just a lot cheaper material for that kind of seat than using the seat from a car.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
out of curiosity.....howd u come to have a extra set of seats?
I picked up a set of leather seats from a Pro 4X from that wrecker off of Ebay. They showed up today and are sweet. No need for two seats and while I like the idea of the office chair or shop chair, I have too many car or motorcycle related projects and not enough space to do them all. So I just want these out the door.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
PM incoming. I totally dropped the ball here. I'm helping a buddy of mine work on fixing his truck back up after an accident. He could definitely use these and of you felt like donating them to the cause that would be awesome. I'll include more info inthe PM.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 11 of 11 Posts