Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has some splash guards that they were planning on throwing away that I could possible have. They need to be in relatively good condition.

·
on line
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What condition are they in? What kind of payment method do you expect? What bout $25 shipped?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
honestly you might have a hard time finding some in good condition.... or any at all.

I know I threw mine away! and alot of people have either thrown theirs away or broken them off...

Hey CookX just give him your friggin splash guards.... you know you dont need them!! LOL

·
on line
641 Posts
hollywoodstylin said:
Yeller_X said:
I've got a set that I'm losing once I get me some sliders...
How much you asking?
I took mines off the first week I got my X, b4 any wheeling, so they are like new. I just need to find them in the garage...

·
on line
551 Posts
Mine are in garage and were taken off within a month.
Anybody that wants them, just pay for shipping

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Did you get a set? I think I still have mine.

·
on line
131 Posts
I am willing to give someone $$$ for shipping and a few extra $$ for some rear ones. I can use Paypal or wahtever you prefer. I am located in MD. Thanks.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
I've got front and rear, all in perfect condition, mounting hardware too.

They came off the truck within an hour of pulling it off the lot.

·
on line
131 Posts
I'm definetly interested in some rear ones. I have broken mine off and from now on am going to remove them before off-roading, lol. How much would you want shipped to MD? Thanks.

·
on line
4,919 Posts
DBAX said:
I've got front and rear, all in perfect condition, mounting hardware too.

They came off the truck within an hour of pulling it off the lot.
x2 $20 plus shipping anywhere
You guys were lucky, an hour after I took mine off the lot, I cracked the RR while parallel parking. If someone wants mine, send me a PM and pay the shipping. The rear two are cracked, and they are just sitting in my garage. I will never understand why they would put hard plastic splashguards on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.