Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2005 X was stolen this afternoon from the School of Mines campus in Golden. If anyone in the Denver area sees it please call the police.

It is quite distinctive, Shrockworks bumpers front and rear, along with the Gobi rack and ladder. Thanks.

·
on line
73 Posts
Sorry to hear that; that's sh*tty. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled.

·
on line
443 Posts
Wow. Good luck with the hunt. Hate to hear of this stuff happening. How did they steal it with our trucks being chipped? Any idea?

Good luck

Greg

·
on line
197 Posts
My wife had her 2002 Honda Civic stolen (I was driving the V6 Accord) in Oct '06. Total violation having this happen. After the insurance settled in Nov '06 and we got a nice $4000 check (after $5K went to the bank), guess what make a nice down payment on an '05 X with only 19K on the odometer?

Needless to say, Lojack was high on my list of dealer installed options...Hope I never need it.

Edit: Sorry to hear about the bad news. Sux...

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the support everyone. The bastard took my keys out of my office and then stole the X from the parking lot. None of the mods were listed with insurance but since I have pics and receipts I should be OK for most of them (I hope). I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I'm guessing it's already been stripped of the add-ons. I live and work in a quiet little town but now in the last 4 months the car was broken into in the driveway and then stolen from work. Makes me want the James Bond security system where the car just exploded when someone messed with it. I'd still be out a truck but at least I'd feel better about it.

·
on line
628 Posts
kneebuster said:
Makes me want the James Bond security system where the car just exploded when someone messed with it. I'd still be out a truck but at least I'd feel better about it.
That's the way I feel every time someone has either broken into my vehicles or even just bumped them in a parking lot.

·
on line
443 Posts
Thats crazy, they stole your keys and then the ride? Change the locks to your house right away man and what ever else you had keys for on there.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Oh man. I am so sorry dude. Really, I can't even imagine how bad you feel. :(

·
on line
4,593 Posts
Sorry to hear about that man.

I'm guessing it's already been stripped of the add-ons.

Perhaps, but...

A friends FJ was stolen a week before Xmas. Despite all the offroad gear being installed they only jacked the Nav Sys and all the speakers.

Good luck! I don't see too many Xterra rigs about town, but if I do I'll keep an eye out for yours!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts